1. Exchanges or returns are accepted within fourteen (14) days of purchase & must be supported with proof of purchase. Exchanges and returns can only be against store credit vouchers or alternative items to the same value.
2. no exchange refund or credit note will be accepted on special orders, goods purchase at a discount, & burnt candles. Any fabric, furniture already assembled, mattresses or any products damaged due to customer misuse.
3. Refunds will only be provided for defective goods if repair or replacement options are unavailable. Repair or exchange of the goods is limited to defects that are not caused by misuse of failure to follow care instructions; such returns must be accompanied by proof of purchase. Any returned items should be in their original packaging & be accompanied by the original receipt.
Payment of Balance:
1. Accepted methods of payment comprise of cash, credit card, cheque or EBT.
2. Cheque needs to be made in favor of Blanc et Noir DMCC.
3. Prior to the order being placed, full non-refundable payment shall be made on all special orders. 50% on order & 50% upon arrival.
1. Upon placement of the order, Blanc D’ivoire Home Interior Furniture L.L.C shall give you an estimated delivery date for your goods, which shall be offered as guidance only.
2. When your goods are ready for delivery, BDHIF will contact you to agree on a delivery date with the contact details provided. Once a delivery date has been agreed you will be responsible for accepting the delivery & arranging appropriate means of access and installation on that date, it is your responsibility to ensure that BDHIF delivery team has access to the delivery address, & that sufficient space for the goods is available. Service elevators arranged by you shall achieve delivery on the first floor & above and it is your responsibility to notify BDHIF of any potential problems with access to the premises, building, service elevators etc, & make any related delivery arrangement. Where delivery is complicated by such factors, you may incur additional charges.
3. No delivery will be carried out against sales orders, unless full payment are received and/or cleared in advance.
4. In the absence of negligence, BDHIF will not be liable for loss or damage to the goods or your property caused by (i) BDHIF following your instruction ;(ii) limited or no access to the premises; and or (iii) goods not fitting into your property.
5. Free delivery can be arranged for UAE delivery for all purchases above 2000 AED.
1. You, or a responsible person acting on your behalf, will be asked to inspect the goods & sign the delivery documents to acknowledge delivery &/or installation.
Goods will not be released without signing the delivery documents acknowledging inspection of goods. You hereby agree to remain responsible in accordance with these terms & conditions notwithstanding that you may have nominated a third party to receive goods on your behalf.
2. The recipient is required to examine all goods carefully and report any error, damage or defect on the delivery documents. BDHIF will acknowledge only defects reported on the delivery documents.
Passing of Property and Risk:
1. Ownership of the goods will pass to you once BDHIF has received payment in full.
2. Once the goods have been delivered to the delivery address, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the goods, except if such loss or damage was (i) caused by BDHIF negligence; or (ii) due to a manufacturing defect.
1. Your signature on the sales order from the receipt confirms that you have read, understood & agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
2. If any part of these terms and conditions are found to be enforceable, it will not affect the enforceable; it will not affect the enforceability of the remainder of the terms and conditions and obligations of the parties.
3. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of Dubai in the UAE.
4. These terms and conditions are personal to the individual customer and cannot be relied on by any third party.
These are BDHIF terms & conditions and in the absence of express wording signed by both parties on the front of the sales order, these terms and conditions shall take precedence over all other terms and conditions.